- Assumes a creative approach in selecting the pictures and designing the poster.
- Recognizes the differences between seasons and has a general appreciation for how
these differences may vary from region to region.
- Identifies important clues of seasonal change and is able to explain them to others.
- Helps find the pictures and plan the poster.
- Has a general understanding of how seasons cause changes in the environment.
- Either has trouble identifying clues of seasonal change or is unable to explain them
- May help find the pictures but does not help design the poster.
- Is unable to grasp without help the idea of seasonal change.
- Can only identify clues of seasonal change with help from others.
- Requires one-on-one attention in order to select pictures or design the poster.
- Needs considerable prompting to participate in the activity.
Activity Search |
Reading Center |
Math Center |
Social Studies Center
Education Place |
You may download, print and make copies of this page for use in your classroom, provided that you include the copyright notice shown below on all such copies.
Copyright © 1998 Houghton Mifflin Company. All Rights Reserved.